Monday, July 02, 2007

Blogs on the Range

Second post in two days. I better be careful, I'm in danger of starting a trend.

I am successfully moved into the new place. After seeing all my stuff in here, I can definitely say it's... different. Lots of shelf space where the old place had none, no mildew on the walls which is nice. Not as many drawers where I can shove stuff, but it's not like I have a library of smuggled documents to hide. I have to say I like having a lounge area, and it may be worth the much smaller kitchen compared to the last one (this kitchen has a gas range, too, so I'm cool with it). The bed is not broken and threatens to remain so throughout my stay, seeing as it's frame is made of metal* and not glorified particle board. Overall, I think I'm going to like it here.

To that end, I'm giving myself today off. I haven't stopped running since I got here and that was over a week ago. I woke up this morning and just knew that I was going to do nothing all day. It was an epiphany of sloth. Maybe - maybe - I'll go get food and booze, but no guarantees.

*EDIT: I originally misspelled this word "mettle", an odd yet appropriate little slip of vocabulary.

1 Comments:

At 5:36 AM, Blogger Mike. Just Mike. said...

You're in good company. Ol' Billy was wont to swap the spelling on those two, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home