Sunday, March 18, 2007

Great Blogs! It's been a while

Just a quick note telling everyone I'm leaving in a couple of hours for London. I'm doing my work experience with Titan Publishing for a couple of weeks, then coming back to Falmouth to get a lot of course work done. I'd like to come home but that just didn't work out. School starts back up April 16th, so hopefully between now and then I'll think to put a real post up here.

Before I leave, though, I want to give a shout-out to Rory and Kate for coming out this passed week. It was wonderful seeing you and amazing seeing some of the sites you picked out. I had a lot of fun and hope you do come back some time, preferably when I don't have as much to do!

Stay safe, everyone, and I'll try to do the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home