Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Crazy fun happy blog!

I am in America. Back home. There were times I doubted.

The travelling was long but uneventful. Delta has no clue what they're doing, US customs LOVE returning Americans, and when Air India wants to they can do a decent enough flight. I took the sleeper train from Truro to London, and while I didn't get much in the way of sleep (almost none, really), I did get to stretch out AND when we got off at Paddington we got free use of the First-Class lounge for breakfast. THAT is worth the price of admission itself.

I just got back from Chicago late last night - I was visiting my baby bro and getting my visa. You may recall I had... complications... the last times I tried to get it. This time I got it. And you better fucking believe I am going to get everything I have coming to me as a result. I also had Giordano's pizza while up there, and to be honest no trip to Chicago is complete without a trip to Giordano's (but the service was lousy this time around).

I'm trying to be good and get work done, the problem is there's so much here I'd rather do. This being the longest I've been away from home, my parents want to do nothing but lavish attention and awesome food on me, and I want to let them. It should be calmer now that Evan's home too, but that doesn't make schoolwork any less schoolwork. I'm sure I'm not alone in this.

See ya when I see ya!

1 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home! Call me! Also, you and your brother have got to get over Giordano's. It's ok... but Gino's is the best. I know you two are disillusioned in to believing otherwise, but seriously, nothing beats Gino's! You know I'm right, because why? oh that's right... i'm ALWAYS right!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home