Saturday, November 11, 2006

A neat little scrapblog

Okay, pictures pictures pictures. Yesterday I put up a quick pic of me as Neo (or a drug dealer if you ask Duncan).

Here’s Joanna and Katriona dressed for under-the-sea success (jellyfish and mussel respectively)


Here you’ll see Jenny brandishing her guns


One of our hosts last Saturday, Andy, doing… I really don’t know


Duncan and Liam sharing a drink under hats


Another of our hosts, Elfrea, chatting with Jenny


Do I look pretty?


Another host. This is either Pete or Tink


That ain’t for whipped crème


I’m not sure I want to know what Liam’s dreaming here


Once again I am delegated the task of footrest


We were all a bit like this towards the end


Joe trying to look daper


Liam fell asleep, I am resigned to my fate


There’s no way you’d believe me


I would have had pics from my first true Guy Fawkes celebration, but I had the misfortune of missing every one I went to by mere minutes. Maybe the powers above think I’m not safe around bonfires.

Yesterday was a pretty good day. One of my student loan checks finally came through, so now I’m not scraping by on my savings anymore! I finally got me and DHL on the same page: I’ll have to pay them the £200 for now, but I can get that back directly from Customs for mistaking my laptop for saleable goods. I finished two pieces of writing and bought a new set of local ales. Not much otherwise, but I’m happy!

2 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Blogger miss-cellany said...

Tink says it's Frea not Elfrea when at home.Andy says don't ask silly questions...

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Ryan Walsh said...

Uncle Ryan has to fight his way through vast oceans, ravenous sea beasts, and immigration before he can see wittle Xander.

Frea, I'll try to be more careful, but you should tell Tink and Andy to voice their own concerns. It's the only way they learn...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home