Saturday, October 28, 2006

Marooned for all eternity... blogged alive

KHHHHAAAAAANNNNNN!!!!!!!!

Yesterday I tried to take it easy. Did a bit of shopping, checked the bank (still no money), came back and did a touch of editing. A knock at the door. A mysterious man from BT, only no one said they were coming, so I'm a bit suspicious. He says he's here to set up our internet. He's the bestest guy ever. An hour later the guy says he can't because the landlord never gave him the access codes. So here I sit in our kitchen siphoning someone else's unsecured broadband, the dream remaining a dream. So... close....

I actually didn't do as much as I wanted yesterday because Duncan just had to get Family Guy: the Game. He went out for a freeview box, by the way, never happened. ANYWAY, he brought that home and we were just about useless for the rest of the day. The game's crap, total "fan-wank" as Duncan put it, but hey, we're fans of Family Guy. I didn't get up today until 12, it's been years since I've done that! I need to get a bunch of writing done today so I can hang with coursemates tonight. It's probably going to be the only socializing I dod this weekend, so I gotta make it count.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home