Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Blogging my Face Off

Just a quick note to let everyone know I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth, but might have tried to claw the eyes out of it once or twice. Things that were crazy have gone purely mental.

-Gone from three cars to one in the house in two weeks.
-The quest for a new cell phone has more up and down slopes than Kings Island and Six Flags put together.
-My hours at the comic book store are getting more interesting all the time. It's as much fun as I could hope for but all of a sudden a lot of hours are opening up and I can't take the ones they're offering me.
-My quest to start selling material keeps running into pitfalls, but I AM making progress. It's minute but it counts, dammit!

I'm exhausted now. Me sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home