Saturday, November 24, 2007

Bloguation!

Today's the big day! Everyone puts on fashionable black dresses and funny hats! Yep, that's right, it's the Oscars.



Alright, you caught me, it's Graduation Day.

My former comrades in Butler R&R would look at the procedure for today and giggle. We pick up our tickets right before we arrive and the whole ceremony last 45 minutes, supposedly. There's talk of an afterparty put on by the school but I've heard conflicting stories so I'll believe it when I'm eating. I would imagine, the ceremony taking place on a Saturday in the middle of the term, they're not too worried about everything being just so, but the situation doesn't really inspire much confidence.

I've confessed that I would like to walk in on a class while I'm here, just to see what the new group is like. I've even heard tell of another American in the course this year. USA REPRESENT. It's going to be neat to see Tremough campus again today.

It's getting time to get ready so I'm ending here. I'll have a couple more updates before this blog's run its course I think.

2 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Blogger Betsy said...

Go team you!

Congratulations, Ry-bo!

 
At 2:43 AM, Blogger Jeff said...

Congrats man.
-Jeff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home