Sunday, September 24, 2006

So THIS is Falmouth...

Been here for a little less than a week, but that's been a very, VERY interesting week. Some notable moments...

-Four hours in immigration. I think that may count for time in prison.
-Met four out of five roommates. I got VERY lucky in that one.
-Nice house. My room may be haunted, though. We'll see.
-Three days to get my key. Heather & Lay aren't the most understanding bunch, about a lot of things.
-In Norway, any American is a celebrity. I was uncomfortble at first, but then the tall blonde girl sat on my lap.
-Yesterday I bodyboarded for the first time ever. I can't believe it, I'm near the ocean and using it! What the hell???

I'm going to try and get a bank account here, get a cash flow started. It could be over a week before our house internet is set up. Not a long post this time, got a lot to do yet. But so far, I'm doing alright!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home