Saturday, September 09, 2006

Testing Continues...


I was over at Bethany's last night, sipping fine liquors and discussing various enlightened topics of the day with fellow outstanding citizens of the local area (read: getting drunk and talking smack), when blogs came up. Bethany has one on this very service, I discovered, so I'll be linking to it soon as I can find it again. Funny thing was, when I pointed her to mine, only the first post came up. This was disconcerting, she should have seen three. She also has a whole bunch of personalized stuff incorporated into her template, while I'm just sporting the standard shell. So much more to do with this e-bitch. Learned today that Indy Game for this Sunday's been cancelled due to Garret's work schedule. I was really looking forward to finishing this last adventure with them before heading out, but there's some comfort knowing that it's not my fault.

I wanted to visit Rory, Evan, and the Grand'rents before leaving, but that could be tricky with this being my last week here. I'll be going up to Chicago so Evan's kind of a done deal; he wanted a weekend but that just ain't happening, little bro. Rory, if I can manage it, will also have to settle for a weekday evening, I think. Grandma and Grandpa are easier to please in this respect, snce they don't have any binding reservations during the day. Still, lots to do.

Here's a test photo. I'm going to have to take some more recent photos. Also, Blogger REALLY doesn't like imageshack photos. Going to have to work on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home